A thousand influencers: Be part of UNISON Scotland’s team to fight for public services.
UNISON needs members to campaign for public services, jobs and fair pay. Become one of our thousand influencers and stand up for public services.
Talking to colleagues.
Promoting key facts and statistics to
Campaigning through social media questions and issues
See this page to get the latest UNISON policy and research
UNISON Scotland Influencers – protecting public services one conversation at a time.
- 28 April 2016 Scotland needs ‘urgent exit from austerity’ is the conclusion of a new report commissioned by UNISON, Scotland’s largest trade union.
The new report, The Impact of ...
- 18 April 2016 Climate change is one of the biggest challenges we face in Scotland and globally. We have world leading climate change legislation, legislation that UNISON Scotland ...
- 15 April 2016 Ten ways to strengthen Scotland’s services: Manifesto for the Scottish election
‘We want to see a Parliament using the powers at its disposal in order to ...
- 7 April 2016 UNISON has launched its Manifesto for the 2016 Scottish Parliament elections calling on people to vote for who they think will invest in public services.
- 30 March 2016
Childcare should be provided free at the point of use by the public sector.
Currently Scotland’s childcare provision is patchy, complex and expensive. We need a ...
- 23 March 2016 IPPR report confirms UNISON’s view that falling real terms pay has had a considerable negative effect on the economy.
The IPPR report which is published today ...
More Election News
Latest manifestos and reports